TEGO Card Blood Collection Kit is now available for use with large and small animals such as cattle, swine, sheep and goats. The TEGO card blood collection kit is a convenient, cost-efficient way to collect blood samples for genetic/DNA testing, identification, parentage, trait defects and disease testing such as BVD, PRRS, susceptibility to scrapies, etc.
- TEGO blood cards hold a sufficient amount of sample for both genetic and disease testing. They are lightweight, can be shipped at room temperature and can be sent to the lab in a standard mailing envelope using regular mail.
- Since the TEGO cards can be shipped at room temperature, ice packs and bulky shipping containers are not necessary.
- TEGO blood cards are printed with an individual number and barcode
- Blood saturated TEGO cards can be placed immediately into the specialized TEGO envelope to dry on the way to the lab. No need to leave cards sitting out for hours to dry. This unique envelope feature adds convenience, saves you time and decreases the opportunity for cross contamination.
- TEGO blood cards are verified for testing using both ELISA and PCR test methods
- Examples of Bovine tests (not all inclusive) BVD
- Examples of Swine tests (not all inclusive) PRRS, SIV, and PCV2
- TEGO cards are great for genetic defect testing
- Examples of bovine defects (not all inclusive) (AM, NH, CA, TH, PHA, IE, OS, etc)
- TEGO cards work great for collecting blood samples from sheep
- Examples – (not all inclusive) Scrapies and Spider Susceptibility Gene testing. Click here to learn more about sampling sheep with the TEGO Blood Card.
- Click here for more information on using TEGO for bovine pregnancy testing.
|TEGO Card Brochure||Click here to view the brochure|
|TEGO Card Instructions For Use (IFU)||Click here to view the IFU|
|TEGO Card FAQs||Click here to view the FAQs|
|A100920||TEGO Card w/Lancet||10||1,000|