- Due to TEGO’s self-contained sharps, the risk of needle stick injury is greatly reduced
- Reduces stress and potential injury to swine during sampling through a passive and quick blood collection process
- No need for the animal handler to be on their knees or bending over to collect a sample of blood.
- TEGO is easy to use; if you can ear tag swine, you can collect blood samples for disease and genetic testing
- Blood saturated TEGO cards can be placed immediately into the specialized envelope to dry on the way to the lab. No need to leave cards sitting out for hours to dry creating opportunity for cross contamination.
- TEGO cards can be shipped to the lab at room temperature; there is no more need for ice packs and bulky shipping containers.
- TEGO blood cards are verified for PSS, PRRS, SIV and PCV2 testing. Read about the results of the validation in this article presented at the 2010 American Association of Swine Veterinarians meeting.
- TEGO samples can be pooled for some tests, which save YOU money.
|TEGO Swine Brochure||Click here to view the brochure|
|TEGO Swine Instructions for Use (IFU)||Click here to view the IFU|
|TEGO Swine FAQs||Click here to view the FAQs|
Product Packaging and Ordering
Packages of 10, 50, and 300 TEGO Swine Blood Collection Kits contain: the TEGO swine blood collection devices, TEGO envelopes and instructions for use.
|TEGO Swine||Product Packaged In||List Pricing|
|A100910||Units of 10, 50 or 300||Please contact us|
|TEGO Adapter Pins||Product Packaged In||List Pricing|
|A100913||Units of 5||Please contact us|
Allflex ear tag applicators are available through ITL Animal Healthcare. Click here for more information.